Dr Egg Adventures Laboratory is an educational resource for primary school students between the ages of 5 to 12. The resource is also intended to assist teachers in the delivery of STEM education in Primary Schools. This SERVICE is provided by Adventure Lab Pty. Ltd. At subscription rate and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Such information may include your name, contact information including phone number and email address, profession, school name, class year and country or state of residence. We may also collect details of other interactions you have with us, together with any other information you provide to us, for example, through your interactions without customer and technical support teams.
We do not collect any personal information from registrants (e.g. Religious Beliefs)
What will we do with your information
The information collected from Registrants, customers or prospective customers may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide access to our products and services;
- To manage prospective purchases, purchased subscriptions and payments including to provide quotes or offers for, and updates about, our products and services;
- To send a confirmation notice to the Registrant of the registration;
- For administrative, planning, product or service development, staff training, quality control and research purposes relating to our products and services;
- To send out digital marketing campaigns alerting registrants about updates to the site and new developments, where express or implied consent has been given, or where we are otherwise permitted by law to do so. Registrants may unsubscribe from marketing alerts at any time via an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the emails or you can email us at [email protected].
What we will not do with your information
We will keep your personal information confidential and not sell or disclose your information to advertisers or any external third parties, unless:
- Outline circumstances where we may need to disclose personal information e.g. third parties (access of other sites)
How long we will hold your information?
We will hold your personal information in our records until you unsubscribe from our services as per our previous clause.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Any child under the age of 18 who subscribes to our services will require consent on their behalf from a parent or guardian over the age of 18.